As part of the processing of personal data supplied the Interested for the performance of the service, Aryon Solutions Srl (of following Aryon), which will operate as data independently, with full respect regulations dictated by Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, Code on Protection of personal data is required to provide the following information regarding the use of personal data.
1. Source of personal data
Personal information is also provided through communication remote techniques which uses Aryon (including the website and application Shopy) directly from the individual to whom the personal data refer ("Interested".)
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data provided by will be used for the following purposes:
a) Aryon collects some personal information when you register to the site and during use application software to allow the user to access the services in individually and to send information that may be of interest, and to use the data for promotional operations.
b) Purposes connected meeting the obligations required by law, regulation or Community legislation;
c) Functional purposes activity of Aryon, relating to activities not strictly related to services required by the customer, but to improve the products or to learn new or services offered by third party companies such as:
I. for informative, promotional, commercial, and for conducting business statistics and market research and for the offer of direct products or services of the same Aryon, through letters, telephone, automated communication systems such as email, fax, sms etc.;
II. for informative, promotional, commercial, and for offering direct of products or services by third parties to whom the data the individual concerned may be transferred, with the consent.
3. Mandatory and Optional Providing personal data and consequences of a possible refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in a) and b) is compulsory and any refusal will result in the inability to to follow the procedure of registration using the application. The provision of data for the purposes specified in step c) is optional and not mandatory and their treatment requires consent of the person concerned.
In particular, Aryon can forward the Interested by mail electronic communications related to new products and services, except that it does not manifest opposition by contacting the Head of treatment. Failure to grant consent for marketing purposes will not shall affect the contractual relationship but will result in the inability to become aware of promotional activities of third parties.
4. Mode processing of personal data
The processing of personal data in relation to the above purposes processed using manual and / or computer and electronic logic closely related to the purposes and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Personal information is provided voluntarily by the user as the application Aryon provide ability for the user to release their data by sending email or through specific modules, they are dealt with instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and access unauthorized.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aryon agrees to take all measures physical and logical organization of Articles. 31- 36 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 and the relevant Appendix B Technical regulations regarding minimum of security.
The personal data will be stored at one of the locations operational Aryon, for the time provided by law. Aryon you undertakes to comply and ensure compliance to its employees, officers and employees the obligation of confidentiality with respect to all the personal data of which will have knowledge in the performance of the service and not to disclose to third parties any information or documentation acquired.
5. Subject categories to whom the information may be disclosed
While the need to obtain the prior express consent of the (so-called "opt-in"), its data, obtained consent may be communicated by Aryon to other companies that act as advertisers on the Website and App for the sale of goods and services to companies third working in the field of electronic commerce, to companies operating in the areas of marketing and / or advertising on the internet, consultants external Aryon, to society resulting from the sale, merger, demerger, acquisition or transformation of Aryon. All these subjects, acting as independent data controllers, may in turn be used in accordance with the terms and conditions from time to time entered into, without prejudice to the right of the to object at any time to the processing of personal data for such finality.
The personal data can be communicated, for the purposes of treatment indicated above, to public administrations, as well as to third parties for the supply of various services (eg shipment of correspondence). Personal data may be sent abroad for the completion of the requested service. The data will not be communicated or disclosed to other parties unless the requesting consent of the person or as required by art. 24 of the Code Privacy.
Aryon, prior consent of the intention to communicate the data personal to third parties for purposes of commercial information, research market, direct offers of their products or services.
6. Owner and responsible
Holder self treatment referred to in this disclosure is, Aryon Solutions Srl, with registered office in Rome, Via Albenga, 33. The Responsible for processing the data is Aryon Solutions srl (Via Albenga, 33 00183 Rome - P.I. and CF 10783961005 - Tel. 06 3026.0363) in the person of his Legal Representative with an address at the same company headquarters.
7. Rights of the person concerned
To exercise the rights recognized by. 7, law. 196/03, whose text below fully reported, the interested party may contact the Responsible for processing. In particular the interested party may request the cancellation of their personal information by sending a fax to the following number: (+39) 06 - 3026.0301
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible.
2. The individual has right to obtain information about:
· origin of personal data;
· the purposes and methods of treatment;
· the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
· the identity of the owner, manager and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
· the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of as designated representative in the State, managers or charge.
3. The individual has the right to obtain:
· updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
· the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
· certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been made known, including with regard to their contents, to those to which the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The individual has right to object, in whole or in part:
· for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
· to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.